Nathan maintains a diverse practice representing businesses in a variety of industries. Nathan works with clients to ensure their legal strategies align with and support their business’ goals.
In addition to his representation of businesses in transactions, lawsuits and arbitrations, Nathan is an experienced relationship attorney. He assists clients in managing their legal needs by connecting them with other attorneys that have a specialty or geographic reach that brings value and efficiency.
Clients appreciate Nathan’s experience and unique perspective as a business owner. In addition to his expertise in the law, Nathan has owned and operated businesses in retail, manufacturing, real estate and construction. Understanding, first hand, the issues that businesses wrestle with, he uses his experiences to understand the clients’ business to find solutions that maximize legal rights while balancing business needs and realities.
Nathan is a potent force in both negotiations and at trial. Blending preparedness and a unique understanding of interpersonal behaviors, Nathan is able to effectively negotiate resolutions to disputes before trial. Nathan’s ability to understand motivators and communicate with people often make the difference between a successful negotiation and unnecessary conflict. But, when it is clear that trial or arbitration is the only way to resolve a dispute, Nathan is a highly trained and experienced trial lawyer. His opponents respect his expertise and his clients trust his judgment.
Nathan has written articles, lectured and taught classes on risk management, cyber security, insurance placement, real estate, construction, and litigation strategy and techniques.
Charitable & Civic Involvement
He devotes time to the pro bono representation of indigent clients in a variety of litigation and contract matters. Nathan is a board member of the Waypoint Children’s Foundation, which serves to enrich the lives of children through educational programs focused on the ocean.
- Clark County Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers
- St. Thomas More Society Nevada
- Board Member of Waypoint Children’s Foundation
- Legal Aid Center of Las Vegas
- Southern Nevada Home Builders Association
- Las Vegas Defense Lawyers
- Newport Beach Rotary Club
- Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce
- U.S. District Court, District of Nevada
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- Pepperdine Law (J.D., cum laude, 1998)
- Pepperdine University (B.S., with honors, 1995)