The attorneys and staff at Newmeyer Dillion provide the highest level of service and cost-efficient, innovative and practical solutions to the firm. We look for driven professionals who are friendly, experienced, self-motivated, confident, organized and eager to learn in a team environment.
All interested applicants should email their resume to [email protected].
IT - Help Desk Analyst
Newmeyer & Dillion, LLP, is excited to seek the next member of our highly-skilled information technology team.
This experienced Help Desk Technician position is based out of the firm's Newport Beach office.
In a friendly environment that promotes collaboration and knowledge sharing, the Help Desk Technician will provide support to the Firm’s attorneys, management team and staff.
- At least 3 years of relevant Desktop/Help Desk support and customer service experience in legal services desired;
- CompTIA (A+, Network+, Security+), Microsoft, Citrix, Cisco, or VMware Certifications preferred;
- Strong interpersonal communication and/or customer service skills;
- Team mindset;
- Extensive working knowledge of PCs, network hardware, operating systems, and software (including file server, workstation, printers, UPS devices, patch panels and networking protocols).
- High School Diploma or GED required; Associates or Undergraduate degree in information systems or related field preferred.
A big part of this role will require the candidate to provide IT first-level support to end users on a variety of issues, potentially requiring technical research and troubleshooting to respond to telephone calls, emails and technical support requests. Documentation, follow up and resolution to pending issues is essential.
All Help Desk requests and resolutions will need to get entered into the ticket system. Managing and maintaining employee information in the Active Directory will be a consistent task. Loaner technology inventory will require maintenance and distribution, upon authorization. Assistance will be required with configuration, installation and testing of network equipment, desktops, laptops, attached devices and functioning desk spaces (i.e. sit/stand desk installations and/or adjustments).
Apart from exercising professionalism and sound judgment in their daily duties, the ideal candidate must be able to proactively demonstrate effective teamwork and communication with team members and all firm personnel, adhering to the Firm’s Four Pillars of Like, Trust, Respect and Loyalty.
Benefits & Perks:
- Casual Fridays
- Summer Hours on Fridays
- Employee Discount Program
- No cost options for Medical/Dental/Vision/Rx Drug Insurance
- Firm-paid Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Well-Being Program with incentives
Newmeyer & Dillion is committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, termination, and training, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, pregnancy, age, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, and local law. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.View Less