The attorneys and staff at Newmeyer Dillion provide the highest level of service and cost-efficient, innovative and practical solutions to the firm. We look for driven professionals who are friendly, experienced, self-motivated, confident, organized and eager to learn in a team environment.All interested applicants should email their resume to email@example.com.
FRONT DESK EXECUTIVE
Newmeyer Dillion is excited to seek a Front Desk Executive in the firm's Newport Beach office!
In a friendly environment that promotes collaboration and knowledge sharing, the Front Desk Executive will provide support to both internal and external clients.
- High School Diploma or GED required; college experience is encouraged and preferred.
- Clerical experience and/or work in a professional environment is helpful.
- Interpersonal skills necessary in order to communicate in person or by telephone and email, and follow the instruction effectively from other members of our staff and provide information with ordinary courtesy and tact.
- Ability to concentrate, focus on details when performing assignments and identify missing information.
- Proven ability to multi-task with various assignments and tasks, including a strength in prioritizing effectively.
- Ability to organize documents (alphabetical or numerical) and file with accuracy.
- Ability to locate and retrieve necessary documents as needed, which requires some degree of problem-solving.
- Completion of tasks in a timely fashion to meet deadlines and effective time management.
- Ability to file, index, photocopy, scan and enter data on matrices with high accuracy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in, and ability to use, standard office equipment, including but not limited to telephones, office computer, photocopy/printer machine, and binding machine.
As the Front Desk Executive, high level of communication, accuracy and attention to detail will be necessary to complete assigned tasks and projects provided by the Operations Manager, HR or other members of the firm’s Management Team. The ideal candidate will have a dedicated work ethic, a high degree of personal responsibility and accountability, and a desire to succeed.
Apart from exercising professionalism and sound judgment in their daily duties, the ideal candidate must be able to proactively demonstrate effective teamwork and communication with the administrative team and all firm personnel, adhering to the Firm’s Four Pillars of Like, Trust, Respect and Loyalty.
Benefits & Perks:
- Casual Attire
- Employee Discount Program
- No cost options for Medical/Dental/Vision/Rx Drug Insurance
- Firm-paid Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Well-Being Program with incentives
Newmeyer Dillion is committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, termination, and training, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, pregnancy, age, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, and local law. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.