PROPEL YOUR CAREER
We seek to attract and develop the very best talent to work with us and invite you to propel your career. Newmeyer Dillion provides a friendly office, promotes collaboration and encourages knowledge sharing in a motivated team-based environment. Applicants can expect a work culture built on the foundational pillars of Like, Trust, Respect and Loyalty, which have kept the Firm growing strong, since its inception in 1984. Maintaining an employee-centric workforce is important to the Firm, and our valued staff has led our name to consistent placement on the OC’s Best Places To Work list.
To provide superior legal services within a collegial and supportive environment that is professionally satisfying and economically rewarding and allows for a fulfilling life outside the Firm.
From its inception in 1984, the Firm has created its own values, culture and vision. These ideals have made the Firm successful and provide a unique and rewarding place to work. All employees are expected to work toward the fulfillment of these ideals:
- Highest ethics and professionalism
- Exemplary and enthusiastic client service and care
- Creative, innovative and unique approaches, strategies, tactics and solutions
- Outstanding work product
- Efficient and cost effective achievement of client goals
- Like, trust, respect, loyalty
- Honor, integrity, initiative, responsibility and accountability
- Commitment to excellence
- Courtesy and common decency
- Fun in the practice of law