Daniel Schneider is a partner in the Newport Beach office where his practice focuses on construction, insurance coverage, cybersecurity, real estate, and general/commercial litigation. Daniel currently represents large real estate developers and other business professionals.
Prior to joining Newmeyer & Dillion, Daniel served briefly as a prosecutor with the King County District Attorney’s office in Washington State and then moved to California where he began his career at a small boutique litigation firm in Irvine.
Daniel has been named to the 2010, 2011, 2012 roster of Southern California Rising Stars, a compilation of the area’s up-and-coming attorneys from the Law & Politics magazine, publishers of Super Lawyers®.
- Orange County Bar Association
- Building Block Foundation
- Friends of the Israeli Defense Forces
- Member, Claims & Litigation Management Alliance
- Political Action Committee Member, BOMA
Charitable & Civic Involvement
Dan is a board member of the Building Block Foundation, the Director of the Newmeyer & Dillion Pro Bono Program, and supports organizations such as the Veterans Legal Institute and the Public Law Center.
- California, 2001
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- University of Miami School of Law (J.D., 1999)
- Brandeis University (B.A., 1995)