Anne Kelley is counsel in the Walnut Creek office where her practice focuses on business litigation, with an emphasis on insurance coverage, construction and cyber security matters.
Anne has over 20 years’ experience as an insurance coverage attorney, representing some of the nation’s largest homebuilders and other commercial policyholders in complex insurance coverage matters in state and federal court. Anne has litigated breach of contract disputes, insurance bad faith actions, duty to defend cases and declaratory relief matters, securing insurance coverage for policyholders. She also assists clients with cyber insurance coverage matters and provides guidance on cyber coverages available to businesses.
While in law school, Anne participated in the Law Students In Court clinical program at Georgetown University Law Center, handling small claims trials and appeals on behalf of indigent clients in the District of Columbia.
Anne frequently writes and speaks on insurance coverage, data privacy and cyber insurance matters.
- American Bar Association - Tort, Trial and Insurance Practice Section
- Contra Costa County Bar Association
- Home Builders Association of Northern California
- International Risk Management Institute
- California, 1993
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- Georgetown University Law Center (J.D., 1993)
- University of Minnesota (1989)
- International Relations