Rhonda K. Kreger is a member of the Transactional Department and is located in the Newport Beach office. Her practice focuses on all aspects of commercial real estate law, with a particular emphasis on the representation of residential developers, merchant builders and institutional investors.
Rhonda has experience in acquisitions and dispositions of real property, development, entitlements, easement and boundary issues, title insurance, due diligence, construction, contractor licensing, private financing, public bond financing, affordable housing, Section 42 tax credit transactions, property management, leasing, and tax.
Prior to joining Newmeyer Dillion, Rhonda served as in-house counsel for an unregulated affiliate of a public electric utility, advising the company in all aspects of its investment portfolio, including its tax credit multifamily and energy portfolio.
- California State Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association – Real Estate Section – Vice Chairman – 2021
- Orange County Bar Association – Real Estate Section – Secretary/Treasurer – 2020
- California, 2002
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles (J.D.)
- First Honors in Ethical Lawyering, Corporate Taxation, and Trial Advocacy
- William Marsh Rice University (B.A., 1978)
- History and Political Science