Gabriella is an associate in the Newport Beach office. She brings a unique, business-minded approach to the practice of law. As a child of entrepreneurs, she grew up witnessing the relentless work ethic and passion that is involved in a successful operation. She integrates this appreciation into her client work, understanding how to create the best legal outcomes for client needs and goals. Her self-starter background lends itself to creative and novel strategies when approaching client matters, including:
- An entrepreneurial spirit. During her first year at Loyola Law School, Gabriella started an on-campus club organization called the Hospitality Law Club. Gabriella saw a demand that was not being met and took it upon herself to change it. She trail blazed all aspects of the organization by drafting a constitution and by-laws, facilitating networking events, hosting numerous panel discussions, and creating a partnership with Loyola’s Project for the Innocent. This experience showed Gabriella how her passion for the law and innate entrepreneurial spirit can work in harmony – by approaching situations with new perspectives and offering solutions that are innovative yet achievable.
- An effective communicator. Gabriella participated in Loyola’s Vis International Commercial Arbitration team where she honed her ability to demonstrate her legal research and analysis through oral argument. In preparation for the competition, Gabriella had to learn and be prepared to argue both sides of the “problem.” This is a technique she incorporates into her legal practice to present the most effective and well-rounded case.
- A zealous drive for advocacy. Gabriella is known for her big-picture approach; making sure that strategies not only meet short-term needs but also effectuate longer term goals. Her primary motivation is enabling individuals and business owners to thrive by reducing concerns over litigation. Gabriella’s attention to detail and effective communication allow her to be successful in this endeavor.
- Orange County Bar Association
Charitable & Civic Involvement
- California, 2021
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- Fordham University (magna cum laude, B.A., 2017)
- B.A. in Sociology, Minor in Marketing
- Varsity Novice Rowing Team
- Midnight Run Charitable Orgnazation
- Urban Plunge Community Immersion program
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles (J.D., 2021)
- Vis Moot Court Team
- Entertainment Law Review, Staffer and Editor
- Hospitality Law Club, Founder and President