Drew Jorgenson is an associate in Newmeyer Dillion's Newport Beach office.
He brings a collaborative mindset to the legal field that focuses on working with clients to accomplish their goals. Drew is a passionate advocate that brings hard work and diligent legal representation to the table.
While in law school, Drew served as a student advocate in Loyola's Youth Justice Education Clinic, representing underprivileged students in the Los Angeles Unified School District. Drew utilized policies under the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act to advocate for student rights. In the Youth Justice Education Clinic, Drew worked closely with both students and parents to ensure the students were given a free and appropriate public education. Drew drafted and filed a due process complaint for one of his clients that, pursuant to the IDEA, resulted in a beneficial compromise for his client that helped them graduate.
During law school, Drew served as a research assistant analyzing the various COVID-19 rent moratoriums and their corresponding effects, compiling data and analyzing the ramifications of such legislation.
Drew is admitted to practice law in California. He obtained his Juris Doctorate from Loyola Law School, Los Angeles.
- California, 2023
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles (J.D., 2022)
- Youth Justice Clinic, Student Advocate
- Loyola Sports Law Association, Esports Chair
- Research Assistant for Julie Manasfi
- California State University, Long Beach (magna cum laude, B.A., 2019)
- B.A. in Political Science, Minor in Business Marketing, Minor in Communication Studies
- Member of the Long Beach Roller Hockey Team (2017-2019)