Andrea Nguyen is an associate in Newmeyer Dillion’s Walnut Creek office. She brings a collaborative approach to client service and helps ensure the firm supports each client in achieving their goals.
Andrea is admitted to practice law before the state and federal courts of California and the state court of Illinois.
Before joining Newmeyer Dillion, Andrea litigated disputes on behalf of clients concerning insurance coverage and defense matters, focusing on complex appellate issues.
While in law school, Andrea served as a judicial extern for the Honorable William Alsup of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California. In addition, Andrea worked as an extern for the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commissions as well as the U.S. Army as a Judge Advocate. This multitude of experience helps her bring a unique insight and skill set that complements the firm’s litigation team.
- Association of Defense Counsel of Northern California and Nevada
- California, 2021
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- Illinois, 2022
- University of San Francisco School of Law (J.D., 2020)
- Business Law Certificate
- Moot Court, Development Director
- Asian Pacific American Law Student Association, Board Member
- Indiana University, Kelley School of Business (B.S., 2017)
- Supply Chain Management
- International Business