2019 Women In Construction, West Coast Conference
1107 Jamboree Road
Newport Beach, California 92660
Join Newmeyer Dillion Partner and Laura Watkins Utterback at the 2019 Women In Construction West Coast Conference in Newport Beach.
Anne Kelley will be moderating a panel presentation with Sue Scouton (KB Home), Chantal Rees (Rees & Rees Insurance Services), and Mari DeGrazia (Kroll Cyber Risk) to give attendees tools to mitigate cyber risk in the construction industry.
Attendees will learn more about:
- Privacy training required for certain government contracts
- What are IoT devices, what data they collect, and what security risks they pose
- The new IoT law passed in CA requiring manufacturers to make these devices more secure
- What insurance coverage is available in the event of an attach/data breach
- What companies are required to do in the event of a data breach
- What steps your company can take to prevent cyberattacks