As part of ND’s suite of cybersecurity and privacy offerings, we stand prepared to assist our clients with responding to any type of cyber incident – including ransomware and data breach situations. Our attorneys are on call 24/7 to provide emergency guidance, as necessary. Our toll-free number is 844-414-2333 and our dedicated data breach response email is email@example.com.
- Immediate response to emergency cyber situation
- Guidance throughout the response process
- Engage with outside vendors and consultants – including technical forensic, public relations, credit monitoring and others
- Work closely with law enforcement and appropriate regulatory bodies
- Assist with triggering insurance coverage
- Lead all necessary response events
We believe that in a crisis situation, a company’s leadership team needs assistance. Our data breach response team is prepared to assist in all aspects of responding to any cyber incident – thereby alleviating the stress that befalls an organization during such an event. Our dedicated team will “quarterback” the entire process, in close communication with our clients – to ensure that should the worst occur, all necessary actions are taken to lessen the impact and allow your company to get back to work.
In addition to responding to a cyberattack, we also provide a variety of pre-breach services, including:
- Cyber insurance review and placement
- Preparation of an Incident Response and Communications Plan
- Table-top exercises to test your response capabilities
- Development of appropriate policies and procedures to prepare your company
- Employee training
- Partnership with third-party technical consultants to ensure reasonable cybersecurity