Carl Gregory is an associate in Newmeyer Dillion’s Newport Beach office. Carl’s practice covers a wide range of transactions, including:
- Entity formation, restructuring and dissolution strategies;
- Partnership and shareholder agreements;
- Real estate purchase and sale transactions;
- Loan origination and restructuring;
- Commercial real estate matters, including leases.
Carl also helps clients create solutions to corporate governance and business litigation disputes.
Carl previously served as a judicial extern for The Honorable Otis D. Wright II of the United States District Court, Central District of California. Prior to entering law, Carl spent several years in architecture and construction working with residential, commercial, and clean-energy developers.
- Ethical Shareholder Initiative
- Urban Land Institute
- Orange County Bar Association
Charitable & Civic Involvement
Carl is a founder of Ethical Shareholder Initiative. ESI’s mission is to engage the positive power of publicly traded companies by informing, empowering, and amplifying the voice of shareholders who believe that healthy, prosperous, and resilient corporations create a better world for all. To accomplish this goal, ESI brings together bright and conscientious minds from leading businesses, financial institutions, law firms, universities, and think tanks. Carl holds the office of secretary and serves on ESI’s board of directors.
- California, 2015
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California, 2015
- Cornell Law School (J.D., 2015)
- University of California, Berkeley (B.A., 2008)