Clients rely upon Ryan to develop unique, cost effective litigation strategies and lead them through resolution of their most challenging legal issues.
Ryan has developed a reputation in the industry for being a results oriented, practical, problem solver who obtains favorable results for his clients through motion practice, trial, arbitration or mediation. Ryan represents both private and public companies, real estate developers, contractors, specialty contractors, agents and brokers in all litigation matters. Ryan travels throughout California and has resolved hundreds of cases, saving his clients millions of dollars.
In addition to his zealous advocacy, Ryan is also a relationship attorney and assists clients in managing legal needs by introducing them to firm colleagues with the right legal specialty for a particular issue.
Ryan also spends a great deal of his practice advising companies on risk management and litigation avoidance strategies. Ryan frequently educates residential real estate developers, construction managers and warranty departments on California’s Right to Repair Law, insurance and other risk management issues.
- Orange County Bar Association
- Trustee, November 10th Association
- California, 2000
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- University of San Diego School of Law (J.D., 2000)
- San Diego State University (B.A., 1996)