Mergers & Acquisitions
- Represented sellers in a $1.4M Asset Sale of a private wealth management company.
- Represented sellers in a $20M Stock Acquisition of an environmental engineering and construction company. Complex negotiations as sellers also had several subsidiaries which required limited non-compete and licensing agreements.
- Represented sellers in a $25M Asset Sale of dental parts manufacturer to a private equity group.
- Represented a tech start-up obtain a $20M line of credit from commercial bank. Negotiate interest rates, terms, draw periods, security agreements. Provide legal opinion letter.
- Represented a cabinet manufacturer obtain a $25M line of credit from commercial bank institute. Negotiate interest rates, terms, draw periods, security agreements. Provide legal opinion letter.
- Represented a restaurant obtain a $3.5M line of credit from commercial bank.
- Represented a dental corporation obtain $15M line of credit for purpose of acquiring additional dental practices throughout California and Arizona.
- Represented a solar panel testing company through $5M Series A round. Draft private placement memorandum and meet with angel investors, venture capital firms and private equity groups through Silicon Valley and San Francisco Bay Area.
- Represented a solar device company through $1.75M friends and family and angel investment round.
- Represented a restaurant corporation raise $6M through friends and family rounds in 3 new restaurant locations within 2 years.
- Represented a SaaS company raise $1.8M through friends and family round.
Real Estate Development
- Represented developer in obtaining $24,000,000 construction financing on 64-unit project in Berkeley, CA.
- Represented developer in acquisition of raw land, entitlement phase and joint venture financing for 174-unit senior living project in Martinez, CA.
- Represented buyer in a $8.5M 800 acre golf course and residential development in Sparta, TN.
- Represented buyer and development company negotiate carry back financing from the seller, a regional bank which foreclosed on the property several years prior to transaction.
- Represented buyer in a $3.1M 1031 exchange acquisition of commercial real estate in Vero Beach, FL with Starbucks as single tenant.
- Represented sellers of a $7.5M commercial property with Walgreens as tenant.
- Represented buyer in a $2.5M acquisition of Ace Hardware store, including the land and adjacent lots.
- Represented buyer in $9M single acquisition of three separate commercial properties.
- Currently representing a continuously growing restaurant concept as corporate counsel for all stages of development, including liquor licenses, craft brewing operations, corporate governance, shareholder agreements, and corporate debt/finance and lease negotiations.
- Represented NFL players in business transactions negotiating partial endorsement agreement fees as equity prior to company’s IPO.
- Represented a minority business owner in entity formation, business contracting and obtain city designation where 20% of all drywall contracts through the city of San Francisco permitting department are set aside for minority business owners.
- Represented a software company from entity formation through early stage investments, negotiating licensing agreements and vendor contracts.