Lisa Waligorski joined Newmeyer Dillion as Director of Finance in 2015, bringing more than 20 years of law firm leadership experience to her position and the Firm. In 2017, she became the firm’s Executive Director. Lisa works closely with the Firm’s Managing Partner and Executive Committee. Her education and background provide experience and knowledge in developing and implementing strategic initiatives, and overseeing organizational operations, finance, human resources, facilities, information technology, and marketing & business development.
Lisa believes in innovation and change. She recently introduced a firm wide legal process improvement initiative that has resulted in numerous process improvements at all levels. Her goal is to help ensure we are always providing the highest quality service to our clients.
- 2008 – ALA Gateway Chapter Community Connections Committee
- 2009 – ALA Gateway Chapter Business Partner Committee Co-Chair
- 2010 – ALA Gateway Chapter Secretary
- 2011 – ALA Gateway Chapter Vice President
- 2012 – ALA Gateway Chapter President Elect
- 2013 – ALA Gateway Chapter President
- 2014 – ALA Gateway Chapter Past President
- 2017 – Orange County Finance & Technology Co-Chair
- 2018 – Orange County Community Connections Chair
- 2019 – Orange County Treasurer-Elect
- 2017 – ALA Annual Conference Committee
- 2019 – ALA Annual Conference Committee
- 2019 – ALA Orange County Vice President
- Fontbonne University (B.B.A., 1999)