Katya Etemadieh is an associate in Newmeyer Dillion’s Newport Beach office.
She brings a collaborative approach to client services and helping ensure the firm supports clients in achieving their goals. Her background offers a variety of unique skill sets that complement the firm’s service team, including:
An understanding of the judicial system and trial advocacy. In law school Katya concentrated in Civil Litigation and Advocacy. Prior to joining the firm, Katya served as a litigation associate for a prestigious civil defense firm in downtown Los Angeles where she handled complex litigation disputes from inception through trial.
An excellence in representing and advising clients. Katya leverages her past experience assisting clients in a myriad of disputes including, general negligence, toxic torts, product liability, personal injury and wrongful death.
Results driven representation. Katya brings a goal-oriented and results driven attitude to her practice, identifying and analyzing key legal issues to better inform client decision-making.
Katya is admitted to practice law before the state and federal courts of California. She obtained her Juris Doctorate from Loyola Law School, Los Angeles. Throughout her time in law school, Katya worked for multiple award winning law firms, including a large personal injury and medical malpractice firm, where she was able to hone her research and advocacy skills. She gained invaluable courtroom experience through her internship at the Ventura County Public Defender’s Office.
In her spare time, Katya enjoys running, acrylic painting, exploring different cultures through travel, and spending time with her cat and dog.
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- California, 2021
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California, 2021
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles (J.D., 2020)
- Concentration in Civil Litigation and Advocacy
- Clinical Student at the Youth Justice Education Clinic
- University of California, San Diego (cum laude, B.A., 2015)
- Political Theory
- Minor in Environmental Studies
- Undergraduate Instructional Assistant for the Environmental Studies program