Jonathan King represents individuals and entities in all aspects of complex litigation matters, including intellectual property, trademark, copyright, insurance coverage, real estate, construction, false advertising and deceptive trade practices, and general business litigation.
Jonathan implements and oversees trademark and copyright protection programs for clients, including all aspects of registration, licensing, and enforcement, which includes helping entrepreneurs and business owners protect their best ideas and fight to get them back when someone steals them.
Jonathan also works to help clients resolve disputes through litigation, arbitration and mediation.
- Alameda County Bar Association
- Contra Costa County Bar Association
- California, 2003
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- Santa Clara University School of Law (J.D., 2003)
- California State University, East Bay (B.A., 2000)
- Political Science
- High Technology Law Certificate (Santa Clara University School of Law)
- Public Interest & Social Justice Law Certificate (Santa Clara University School of Law)