- Jon has implemented trademark and branding strategies on behalf of many clients that have led to the creation of significant additional revenue streams.
- Jon has navigated difficult scenarios with the United States Patent and Trademark Office to secure federal trademark registration for clients.
- Jon has protected clients and enforced their trademark rights against infringing parties.
- Jon negotiated a favorable outcome in a trademark cancellation proceeding instituted against his client at the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board.
- Jon negotiated a favorable outcome in a copyright infringement lawsuit filed against his client.
- Jon negotiated a favorable outcome in a patent infringement claim against his client.
- Jon has defended trademark infringement lawsuits and defended a trademark infringement lawsuit based on geographic descriptiveness.
- Jon secured a favorable summary adjudication determination in a construction claim based on a lack of standing that was instrumental in guiding the matter to a favorable settlement on behalf of his client.
- Jon has defended construction claims and achieved a successful arbitration decision based on lack of standing.
- Jon has recovered extensive monies for clients for contractual defense fees.
- Jon has successfully represented builder clients to defend construction defect and Right to Repair Act claims.
- Jon achieved a successful arbitration decision on behalf of his client in a purchase deposit dispute.