Jon Janecek is a partner in the Newport Beach office, with a broad practice focusing on corporate, real estate, finance, and construction law.
Jon’s experience includes:
- Structuring and implementing corporate asset and stock purchase transactions.
- Structuring and implementing real estate purchase and sale transactions for commercial, industrial and residential real property.
- Structuring and implementing commercial and industrial lease transactions.
- Structuring and implementing entity formation, restructuring and dissolution strategies.
- Structuring and implementing entity Regulation D equity funding transactions.
- Structuring and implementing commercial loan origination and restructuring transactions for both borrowers and lenders.
- Structuring and implementing real estate construction contract transactions for both commercial and residential developers.
- Advising clients as to a wide range of general corporate matters.
- Working with clients to help create solutions as to a wide range of business litigation disputes.
- Advising clients as processing of EB-5 Visa Applications and vetting of required investments therein from a legal perspective.
At Hastings College of the Law, Jon was a member of the Thurston Honor Society and was an Editor for the Hastings Constitutional Law Quarterly.
Awards & Recognition
- Selected to the Orange County Best Lawyers list for Real Estate Law, 2020
- Orange County Bar Association
- Former president, Meals on Wheels of Long Beach
- California, 1988
- University of California, Hastings College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 1988)
- University of California, Los Angeles (B.S., cum laude, 1985)