Jatin J. Patel is an associate attorney providing services to his clients as part of Newmeyer Dillion’s litigation group. Newmeyer Dillion’s full service approach allows Jatin to leverage his varied and vast experience to defend, guide, and develop litigation prevention measures for his clients in all types of litigation in a thorough and cost-effective manner throughout the United States.
Jatin’s practice and experience includes litigation, mediation, negotiation, arbitration, and guidance for his clients, from pre-litigation through trial, in:
- Business disputes, formation, and dissolution;
- Construction development and defects;
- Real estate matters relating to title, foreclosure, and fraud;
- Employment matters relating to wage and hour, discrimination, disability, and harassment;
- Personal injury matters relating to motor vehicle incidents, slip and falls, and traumatic brain injury claims; and
- Ensuring insurance coverage for his clients throughout all aspects of litigation.
Awards & Recognition
- Full Tuition Merit Scholar, 2013 - 2016
- CALI Award for Excellence (Pre-trial Civil Litigation)
- California, 2016
- Chapman University, Dale E. Fowler School of Law (J.D., 2016)
- University of California, San Diego (B.A., 2010)