Newmeyer Dillion Attorneys Selected to Best Lawyers in America© and as Orange County Attorneys of the Year 2018
NEWPORT BEACH, Calif. – Prominent business and real estate law firm Newmeyer Dillion is pleased to announce that eight of the firm’s attorneys were recently recognized in their respective areas in The Best Lawyers in America© 2018. Two attorneys, Gregory Dillion and Thomas Newmeyer, also have been selected as an Orange County "Lawyer of the Year."
Attorneys named to The Best Lawyers in America, include:
- Jason M. Caruso, Personal Injury Litigation, Product Liability Litigation
- Michael S. Cucchissi, Real Estate Law
- Gregory L. Dillion, Commercial Litigation, Construction Law, Insurance Law, Litigation – Construction, Litigation – Real Estate
- Jeffrey M. Dennis, Insurance Law
- Joseph A. Ferrentino, Litigation – Construction, Litigation – Real Estate
- Thomas F. Newmeyer, Commercial Litigation, Construction Law, Litigation – Real Estate
- John A. O'Hara, Litigation - Construction
- Bonnie Roadarmel, Insurance Law
Additionally, Gregory Dillion was selected as the Orange County Construction Litigation "Lawyer of the Year" and Thomas Newmeyer was selected as the Orange County Construction Law "Lawyer of the Year."
Best Lawyers is the oldest peer-review publication within the legal profession with a history of over 30 years. Attorneys are selected through intensive peer-review surveys in which leading lawyers evaluate their professional peers. Their listings are published in 75 countries worldwide and are recognized for their reliable and unbiased selections. Newmeyer & Dillion is immensely proud of these lawyers and looks forward to their future endeavors.